If you have a Blog/RSS feed on your normal desktop website, you can integrate that content inside of the mobile websites that you build with iFlyMobi.
Our application will import your data into the mobile website and ensure that the content is optimized for mobile-viewing.
To import your RSS feed into the mobile website, simply take the following steps:
- Log-in to the iFlyMobi application.
- Click on the “My Websites” button.
- Click on the name of the Website that you’d like to add the RSS feed to.
- Scroll down to the “Blog Posts” section and click the “New Blog” button.
- Enter your RSS Feed URL into the input box and click “Update Blog”.
If you connect an RSS Feed to your mobile website, the iFlyMobi application will import your blog data and ensure that it is presented properly on mobile devices.
How Will People Access Your Blog?
Once you’ve connected an RSS feed, a menu item will be automatically added to the home page of your mobile website.
This will appear as one of the main menu items, along with your Pages and Links.
The Title of the menu link is defined by you during the setup process.
How Do New Posts Get Added to the Mobile Website?
When you first connect an RSS feed to the mobile website, the iFlyMobi application will pull in the current data from your blog. Of course, if you add content to your Blog going forward, you will want those posts to also appear on the mobile website. There are two ways that is accomplished.
- Automatically: The iFlyMobi application will check the RSS feed every day for new content. It will bring in any new posts that it finds to the mobile website.
- Manually: If you would like to manually force iFlyMobi to pull in new day from the RSS feed, simply click the “Update Blog” button.