When it comes to a company’s mobile website, it certainly makes sense that there would be less pages than in a traditional, desktop-based website.
However, that does not mean that standard website reporting analysis should not be done.
It’s very important to recognize which Pages are attracting traffic and which path visitors are taking when they are on your mobile website.
To help make it easy for our customers to do this, we provide a couple of key options.
One option is to easily integrate Google Analytics tracking on your mobile website.
But users can also get this valuable data from right within the iFlyMobi application.
Accessing Page-Level Data in Our Reports
If you’d like to see which Pages are being visited within your mobile website, simply follow the instructions below:
- Log-in to the iFlyMobi Application.
- Click on the “My Websites” button.
- To the right of each Website that is listed, you will see a set of buttons. Click the “View” button that is under the “Reports” column.
- You will initially see the “Report Dashboard”. Click the “View” button one of the available time-periods. (Screenshot below)
- On that report, you will see a list of all hits to your mobile website. In addition to seeing information such as the Date/Time of the hit, you will also see the Page Name that was viewed.
We certainly will continue to develop and release further enhancements to our reporting functionality.
In order to further analyze the website traffic data that you currently have access to, you may find that it’s beneficial to Export the results.
Then, in a program such as Excel, you can create and run formulas that may help you to generate summaries by page, or perhaps to uncover trends.
We hope that you find this feature helpful as you look for ways to best reach the growing mobile audience.
If you have any questions, please contact our team today!