Would you like to add a “Share This on Facebook” button to your mobile website?
If so, here are a few steps on you can implement this easily within iFlyMobi:
- While logged into the iFlyMobi application, head over to the page where you would like to add the “Share This” button. This could be a page within your mobile website, a Link on your card, or perhaps even in the Confirmation Message on one of your Forms.
- Within the WYSIWYG editor, you will want to add text (i.e. type “Share This on Facebook”) or an image that would act as a button.
- Then, select the text or image, and click the Hyperlink icon within the menu bar.
- Inside of the “Link URL” field, you will want to enter this: http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=
- Then, append the URL of the page that you want people to share after the equal sign. For example, the full value in the “Link URL” field to share one of our White Paper registration pages would be: http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http://iflymobi.com/learn-more/white-paper-mobile-marketing/
- Once you have taken those steps, simply save your changes.
- The next time that someone views your mobile website, they will be able to easily click that link to help spread your message to their Facebook friends.
We hope that you find these steps helpful as you look for ways to reach the growing mobile audience!